Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Bedivere St Carindale- Level 3 and above editor assistance

Post by GarvinGray
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env= ... =176698388

I have received a report from this location and also a report slightly further West.

Instead of me typing out a whole summary, I will let you read both reports to work out what has happened.

At Bedivere St, I feel that the right turn is legal, but the reporter is confused by the two reports. I could be wrong. Assistance required.
GarvinGray
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3

POSTER_ID:16961375

Send a message
As waze editors, our role is to map based on what is legal. It is the job of councils and governments to determine whether or not a turn or other similar 'risky' situations should be permitted based on risk assessments performed by people much more qualified than us to do so.

This point is not up for discussion, never has been and never will be.

Post by GarvinGray
Nothing came of the report itself as the reporter failed to reply after ituajr attempted contact. But I had made adjustments to the turn in and turn outs to the entrance at Wilson Drive, which we suspect was the actual cause of the reporters confusion.
GarvinGray
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message
As waze editors, our role is to map based on what is legal. It is the job of councils and governments to determine whether or not a turn or other similar 'risky' situations should be permitted based on risk assessments performed by people much more qualified than us to do so.

This point is not up for discussion, never has been and never will be.

Post by Traveling_Gav
I think this has been sorted by denying the turn at Robinson?
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message