Forum to submit Unlock and Update Requests in Australia.
Contributers are to follow the there stated rules.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post.
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated.
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Include your editor rank
5. Thank the user who solved the request (thumbs-up button) and mark the thread Solved when verified complete (checkmark/accept answer button).

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Hope St South Brisbane Closure Request (Sat 29/4-Mon 1/5)

Post by GarvinGray
There is a large yellow warning 'billboard' informing drivers that Hope Street will be closed from Midnight Friday (I am taking that to mean 12am Saturday, to 5am Monday, (Sat 29/4=Mon 1/5).

I am asking that Hope St be closed for that time period. Detour signs have also been advised.

Unfortunately I have not been able to find any information on Brisbane City Council or Transport and Mains Road website, which is disappointing, but not unusual.
GarvinGray
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3

POSTER_ID:16961375

Send a message
As waze editors, our role is to map based on what is legal. It is the job of councils and governments to determine whether or not a turn or other similar 'risky' situations should be permitted based on risk assessments performed by people much more qualified than us to do so.

This point is not up for discussion, never has been and never will be.

Post by GarvinGray
Correction

This segment from Montague St to Peel St is not closed. The other two segments are closed.
GarvinGray
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message
As waze editors, our role is to map based on what is legal. It is the job of councils and governments to determine whether or not a turn or other similar 'risky' situations should be permitted based on risk assessments performed by people much more qualified than us to do so.

This point is not up for discussion, never has been and never will be.