URs in the St Louis area.

Post by KC-Guardrail
There are a plethora of URs in the St Louis are that need to be addressed. I've been addressing some in the outskirts, but my knowledge of the area is limited to the Interstates I drive through every day. It looks like a hot air balloon convention downtown.
KC-Guardrail

POSTER_ID:17088580

Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
KC-Guardrail wrote: Maybe we could get a mini raid put together and knock out all the unnamed and no city roads I see.
Probably not a bad idea.

Has been done in Ohio.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by BlueTiger68
Yes there are many URs. Lots of Wazers reporting and very few editors. Just chip away at what you can and every little bit helps.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
BlueTiger68
Send a message

Post by ErikSTL
I'm working on making as many edits as I can to try to level up and be able to jump in to approve some of the corrections. It's going to be a while, though, as I'm still a rookie here.
ErikSTL
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ErikSTL
Scripts? No. I just... ya know... edit :)
ErikSTL
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by kartogis
Im a cartographer by profession, I am going to help out best I can. Could use some help getting started, tho, didnt know this whole part of Waze was available. Most of the time I've been helping out GMaps, with addresses, etc
kartogis
Send a message

Post by KC-Guardrail
I get the ones I can (2 miles from I-64 and I-70), when I run out of things to do in KC. It doesn't happen very often. Maybe we could get a mini raid put together and knock out all the unnamed and no city roads I see.
KC-Guardrail
Send a message

Post by KC-Guardrail
Take your time and read wiki. There's lots to learn. Joining the GHO was a good start. Do you use scripts when editing? They are very helpful to identify what needs fixing.

A belch from my Droid.
KC-Guardrail
Send a message