NCAA Tourney

Post by TwinMaxx
Any chance we can get the Big XII road closures up for the NCAA tourney at the Sprint Center. The roads were closed yesterday for sure.
TwinMaxx

POSTER_ID:17435785

Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
A quick search doesn't give me much to go on. If you've got specifics, I'm happy to add them in.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
I'll ask around.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
That's the same thing I found, so , I made some total guesses on times based on the assumption that they'll give the Midwest Regional the earlier game. Set from 3 to 9 tomorrow night. Thanks for the research.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
TwinMaxx wrote:The roads will be closed until after the game on Saturday most likely.
Thanks for helping others.
Got a local editor who found the information and set it up. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

If you're interested in editing, take a look at https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/Missouri for some helpful links, and at the bottom is a link to a Google Hangout where you can chat with editors from Missouri.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by TwinMaxx
Roughly 2 Blocks west and 1 block south of the Sprint Center. Someone had created the closures during the Big 12 tourney so I figured it would be easy to duplicate...I can try and find them..
TwinMaxx
Send a message

Post by TwinMaxx
I can't find it online at the Sprint Center website or local news but here is a picture of the Big 12 that appears to have the same closures.
TwinMaxx
Send a message
Attachments

Post by TwinMaxx
The roads will be closed until after the game on Saturday most likely.
Thanks for helping others.
TwinMaxx
Send a message