UR Report at I-44 and Hwy J

Post by awdterror
awdterror

POSTER_ID:15377730

Send a message

Post by awdterror
I figured, he or she continued to post the errors as they traveled north.
awdterror
Send a message

Post by jemay
Both MP looks like GPS issue and turning on the layer it looks fine for others...
jemay
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
:arrow: PLEASE READ: Wiki Resources: FAQ|Best Practices|Editing issues?
Global Champ | Assistant Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US

Android & Carplay - Verizon

Post by the1who
Not to distract from the topic, but to go along with your "as they traveled" bit.

Sometimes, users don't understand that if the map is missing because of the cellular provider they use doesn't get them adequate coverage, they'll report it too. It is hard to interpret what the UR is when it is so general and they don't provide extra details (granted I don't expect it while driving). But I have seen URs with the added line about missing the map. Not sure if they considered their phone at fault first before they sent report. Sometimes the settings of the phone won't allow data roaming because they didn't enable it in their settings, we can never correct that here. Just some food for thought. I see it more in the extreme rural areas for sure. I am interested in how reports are handled compared to routing, compared to map tiles, when it comes to data transfers. I guess the UR is so small in size that it might get through with the quick Transmission of it, as compared to a wait for receiving a map tile or navigation route. Thanks for the post.
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message
Global and US Champ, USA PLN A/RC Emeritus, Nevada State Manager and US Country Manager
Android Beta Leader
Direct E-mail: vegas.waze@gmail.com

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - 14.0 | Waze 4.100