Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by bex_05
Hi,

The Indonesian community has about 67% of the Gas Stations mapped (the report shows 10% less than what the actual number is). In order for the feature to be activated there needs to be 75% mapped. You can track the progress of the gas stations mapped on the Gas Station landmarks updates - per country report, you're almost there :)
bex_05
Send a message

Post by bex_05
petervdveen wrote:Yes, last update was 17-09-2014

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
Edit: Last update was 26/10/14 :)
bex_05
Send a message

Post by bex_05
Great! Thank you for letting us know, when you have the right number please let me know and I will add it. :)
bex_05
Send a message

Post by bex_05
GAFAPilot wrote:Please, please, please activate the option to show UAE gas stations!
Hi,

We will not be activating the gas station feature in any new countries until the release of the next version (3.93).

Please continue to map the gas stations and be in touch with us when 75% of gas stations in your country have been mapped, so we can activate the feature when we release 3.93.

Thank you!
bex_05
Send a message

Post by bex_05
rulikoto wrote: hmmm... its another delay for Indonesia then... :cry: I believe we've reach the minimum number for the feature...
Hi,

Actually Indonesia has 74.20% you are very close! But you need to get to 75% before we can activate it :)
bex_05
Send a message

Post by Danielbrands
IN BRAZIL WE ARE ALSO WATING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. =D
Danielbrands
Send a message

Post by DaveKS14
What's the current status for adding small countries like Belize to the gas station price-updating process? Thanks
DaveKS14
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by Dev0
Hi staff.

We have 70,47% of all gas stations covered in Denmark now, could we get the gas price function back again? Thanks..

Regards Simon

Edit: Now we have more than 80%, still not activated :-/
Dev0
Send a message

Post by Dev0
bex_05 wrote:
Dev0 wrote: Edit: Now we have more than 80%, still not activated :-/
Hi Simon,

We are working on activating the gas station feature in Denmark now! We will be sure to update you when the feature is live :)

Waze Localization Team
Thank you very much.. Looking forward to see it here in Denmark.. Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards Simon
Dev0
Send a message

Post by dragstor
Hey there, fellas :)
We had the same issue in Serbia, this is how I solved it:
In order to get the intel about that, feel free to contact your Community Manager (not Country Manager!) and prepare the following - the list of top 10 biggest cities with permalinks of their areas. He'll investigate it further.

Hope I helped :mrgreen:
dragstor
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
GC • Coordinator • Balkans CM • Translator • Beta Tester

Wazing with Nissan Qashqai 4x4 1.6DCi