[Solved] Hebrew String

Moderators: Unholy, orit_y

[Solved] Hebrew String

Postby edsonajj » Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 pm

I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Even though I understand that Waze is an israeli company, I do not understand a word of hebrew and relied on Google Translate... so it'd be best not to have all strings on Transifex.
Image Edson Jiménez

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
edsonajj
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: Hebrew String

Postby robindlc » Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

edsonajj wrote:I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Even though I understand that Waze is an israeli company, I do not understand a word of hebrew and relied on Google Translate... so it'd be best not to have all strings on Transifex.

And since I do believe Edson... I just translated the same in my language :lol: :lol: (and i saw the French also did)
Image robindlc • CM Spain • Waze Champs

robindlc
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby orbitc » Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Same here. I translated the same way. But.. I think they need to change that to English.
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
• ßeta Tester
• iOS ßeta: Always the latest version
• WME ßeta

WME | Mentoring | AM | USA
orbitc
Master Raider
Master Raider

Postby orit_y » Tue May 28, 2013 9:29 am

edsonajj wrote:I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Thanks guys,
I fixed it.

Sorry my bad.
Orit
orit_y
Waze Team
Waze Team

Postby orbitc » Tue May 28, 2013 7:50 pm

orit_y wrote:

Thanks guys,
I fixed it.

Sorry my bad.
Orit

אל תדאגו, יהיה מאושר
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
• ßeta Tester
• iOS ßeta: Always the latest version
• WME ßeta

WME | Mentoring | AM | USA
orbitc
Master Raider
Master Raider

Return to Localization