[Solved] Hebrew String

Moderators: Unholy, orit_y

[Solved] Hebrew String

Postby edsonajj » Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 pm

I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Even though I understand that Waze is an israeli company, I do not understand a word of hebrew and relied on Google Translate... so it'd be best not to have all strings on Transifex.
Image Edson Jiménez | Coordinador de Comunidad: México

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
edsonajj
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: Hebrew String

Postby orbitc » Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Same here. I translated the same way. But.. I think they need to change that to English.
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
CM: U.S.A. & T.C.
• ßeta Tester
• iOS: Always the latest Beta

WME | Mentoring | AM | USA
orbitc
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby orbitc » Tue May 28, 2013 7:50 pm

orit_y wrote:
edsonajj wrote:I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Even though I understand that Waze is an israeli company, I do not understand a word of hebrew and relied on Google Translate... so it'd be best not to have all strings on Transifex.

Thanks guys,
I fixed it.

Sorry my bad.
Orit

אל תדאגו, יהיה מאושר
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
CM: U.S.A. & T.C.
• ßeta Tester
• iOS: Always the latest Beta

WME | Mentoring | AM | USA
orbitc
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby orit_y » Tue May 28, 2013 9:29 am

edsonajj wrote:I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Thanks guys,
I fixed it.

Sorry my bad.
Orit
orit_y
Waze Team
Waze Team

Postby robindlc » Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

And since I do believe Edson... I just translated the same in my language :lol: :lol: (and i saw the French also did)

robindlc • CM SPAIN • WAZE CHAMPS • iPhone6+: 8.3 • Waze: ßeta
robindlc
Coordinators
Coordinators

Return to Localization