[Solved] Hebrew String

Post by edsonajj
I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Even though I understand that Waze is an israeli company, I do not understand a word of hebrew and relied on Google Translate... so it'd be best not to have all strings on Transifex.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:5448074

Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by orbitc
Same here. I translated the same way. But.. I think they need to change that to English.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
orit_y wrote:
edsonajj wrote:I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Even though I understand that Waze is an israeli company, I do not understand a word of hebrew and relied on Google Translate... so it'd be best not to have all strings on Transifex.
Thanks guys,
I fixed it.

Sorry my bad.
Orit

אל תדאגו, יהיה מאושר
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orit_y
edsonajj wrote:I have just noticed that a string has been added to Transifex on hebrew, it is "אל תדאג" which I translated to my language equivalently to "do not worry".

Thanks guys,
I fixed it.

Sorry my bad.
Orit
orit_y
Send a message

Post by robindlc

And since I do believe Edson... I just translated the same in my language :lol: :lol: (and i saw the French also did)
robindlc
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message