Waze integration in 3rd party websites

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy, orit_y

Re: Waze integration in 3rd party websites

Postby arbaot » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:44 am

Doc about (the poor) API Is here
Www.waze.com/dev
AM Lorient et Vannes, N24=>Rennes et 76 Ouest , CM France
Waze 3.7.8 sur iPhone5s/iOs706 & iPad1/iOs511

Waze ... dona mihi serenitatem accipere res quae non possum, fortitudinem mutare res quae possum, atque sapientiam differentiam cognoscere
arbaot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby arbaot » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:49 am

AM Lorient et Vannes, N24=>Rennes et 76 Ouest , CM France
Waze 3.7.8 sur iPhone5s/iOs706 & iPad1/iOs511

Waze ... dona mihi serenitatem accipere res quae non possum, fortitudinem mutare res quae possum, atque sapientiam differentiam cognoscere
arbaot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby djcesarv » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 am

jradcliffe wrote:Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post but I'm a Waze user and run a growing network of local city websites aimed at college students and would like to know if it's possible to incorporate Waze content into my websites.

More specifically, I'd like to include a local traffic events feed on my websites based on Waze content. I'd be willing to display something like "powered by Waze" and link to pages promoting Waze. Since my users are mostly undergraduate-level college students, they are very likely to use and appreciate Waze's features.

Does Waze have any RSS/XML feeds that web developers can connect to? It would be awesome if I could supply the feed with a zip code (and maybe radius) and it provide a list of recent traffic events.

Thanks,
JRadcliffe

You got any answers? or some way to do it?

Thanks in advance!
djcesarv

Waze integration in 3rd party websites

Postby jradcliffe » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post but I'm a Waze user and run a growing network of local city websites aimed at college students and would like to know if it's possible to incorporate Waze content into my websites.

More specifically, I'd like to include a local traffic events feed on my websites based on Waze content. I'd be willing to display something like "powered by Waze" and link to pages promoting Waze. Since my users are mostly undergraduate-level college students, they are very likely to use and appreciate Waze's features.

Does Waze have any RSS/XML feeds that web developers can connect to? It would be awesome if I could supply the feed with a zip code (and maybe radius) and it provide a list of recent traffic events.

Thanks,
JRadcliffe
jradcliffe

Postby orbitc » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:18 pm

jradcliffe wrote:Hello,

Thanks,
JRadcliffe

You try this perhaps:
http://www.waze.com/about/contact/
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
CM: U.S.A. & T.C.
• ßeta Tester
• AT&T | iOS 7.0.4 | Waze v3.7.9.914

WME | Mentoring | AM | USA
orbitc
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Return to Localization