Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Crossroad By Pass-Jl. Raya Kampus Udayana

Post by paoloscarabelli
Hi there,

I would like to add three sections to allow uturns in this crossroad but it's locked, can someone do it for me? Uturn is allowed in both sides of the By Pass and the Jalan Raya Kampus Udayana:

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=115.17 ... TT&env=row

Also, the crossroad seems very complicated, would it be possible to simplify it or this is the way this kind of crossroads have to be designed?

How do I get to L2 editor? I thought it was automatic once reached a certain number of edits.
paoloscarabelli

POSTER_ID:16829592

Send a message

Post by ci2212
Dear editors in Bali, I tried to simplify the junction mentioned in this topic. I retained the original segments so the shifting process would go quick and easy. Please be so kind to try it once the server has been updated and give me feedback if I miss anything. Thx

PS: maderioo would hate me so much for the bow tie ... :lol:
ci2212
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Waze GC: INDONESIA

Post by ci2212
Welcome. Glad that it works.
ci2212
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Waze GC: INDONESIA

Post by kakmade
Hi Paolo, I agree. It looks messy on Editor because there are many lanes share a turn, but no worry, it works fine on Waze app :D

Should you have a better and simple idea, feel free to draw in a Play Mode and then suggest someone with an higher level (eg. ci2212 or trev1881) to deploy it, or request an unlock at this forum thread.

Well, currently Waze has problem with its scoring system. Just wait till it fixed :(
kakmade
Send a message

Post by kakmade
Whoa.. it looks much cleaner and works well. Thanks ci2212 :D
kakmade
Send a message