Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Road permanently closed

Post by world_ucm93mgi
Hi, we are a new B&B in Roldán, Murcia. If our clients want to go from the new Corvera airport, to our Bed & Breakfast, Waze sends them trough a non existing and closed road, at Valle del Sol. Instead they should take the 'camino servicio'Next to the highway. Our place I called Finca Tres Molinos. It would be very helpful if this was changed.
world_ucm93mgi

POSTER_ID:17852661

Send a message

Post by dewitg
world_ucm93mgi wrote:Hi, we are a new B&B in Roldán, Murcia. If our clients want to go from the new Corvera airport, to our Bed & Breakfast, Waze sends them trough a non existing and closed road, at Valle del Sol. Instead they should take the 'camino servicio'Next to the highway. Our place I called Finca Tres Molinos. It would be very helpful if this was changed.
Firstly remember you that we are in an Spanish forum and will be easier if we can talk in Spanish. But if Spanish is difficult for you we can try with my bad English.
Second: With information offered is difficult to find your B&B, I suggest you to create a place from app in exact point (orange button) or sharing from Waze Web Livemap) I can approve the place and it will be more visibility for potential clients and will be possible add additional information.
Knowing exact points origin and destination we will can study the problem better.
I can currently see this routes offered by waze and can't determine where the problem is.
Waiting for your news
dewitg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Answers: 1
Send a message