Mega MapRaid

Post by davidakachaos
Open for registration untill Sunday, February 22. Join at: http://bit.ly/MegaMapRaid

It will be a great opportunity to virtually meet other Wazers and learn quickly more about the ins and outs of Map Editing. Start the first week of March. Support will be available in various languages.

For more information: see the forum and the Wiki

So what are you waiting for? :lol: :ugeek:
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:3067268

Send a message
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!

Post by davidakachaos
Yeah, moweez and I posted at the same time :D
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!

Post by davidakachaos
300 editors signed up already! Great news! But we think we can get to 600 editors easy!

If you have signed up, and know any editor, any level... Ask them to join also! It will be great experience, a very cool way to improve your edit skills and a great way to get to know people around the world :D

Worried about time investment? No worries, you can spend days during the raid, or minutes, the experience will be worth it! I promise you :D

If you can get just one more editor to join, then we will hit the 600 mark with ease! Even just for us all in the BeNeLux! Imagine the whole world is joining! :)
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by davidakachaos
Shameless quick bump up :P :D

The registration period has been extended!! We have around 500 editors now, we want to get to the 999 mark :D So, if you haven't signed up yet; stop reading this en go go go to: http://bit.ly/MegaMapRaid
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by KnaagjE
Just signed up, no idea just exactly what I'm in for :? :D
KnaagjE
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by moweez
there is a new MegaMapRaid upcoming: Third MMR Thailand Sept 14-28 ... Lot's of editing, improve your skills or practice new ones ... and have fun with other Wazers from everywhere in the world!

Registration form

(edit Aug. 25: dates corrected +link to forum)
moweez
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message
Last edited by moweez on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by moweez
The dates are corrected.

en, we hebben een groep speciaal voor Nederlands/Vlaams sprekende editors!

Geef deze post een duimpje als je ook in deze groep wil
moweez
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by moweez
PimvdG wrote:Heb wel interesse!
je bent van harte welkom!
just fill in the registration form and like the post to join the Dutch/Flemish speaking group
moweez
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message