Scoreboard Not Working

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Scoreboard Not Working

Postby kudu12323 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Mine started working again this morning after about 5 days.
kudu12323
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby CongaLen » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:56 pm

My scoreboard has not updated in weeks. I've resarted the LG android phone located in central Virginia, cleared data and cache in the app running waze 3.9 and re-installed the app to no avail. The dashboard is reflecting the correct points. Now I have about 3000 more points in my dashboard than is shown on the app scoreboard accrued from about a 50 mile daily commute and a couple hazard or traffic reports per day to give you an idea of how long this has been going on. Is there a setting or something else to try? Please help.
CongaLen

Postby reinickendorf » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:01 pm

i've the same problem and i live in italy. i canceled my account and rejoined, but the problem remains... reinstalled waze and also didn't help, could someone tell me what to do? please :)
reinickendorf

Postby MirceaHoriaaa » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:06 am

Same problem here :cry: .Scoreboard gives me the same error message : " Oops something went wrong ..." Strange thing is that i have a friend with an HTC one device and for him the scoreboard is running just fine .So i guess it's not country or zone related .We both have the same mobile network.My device is a Samsung S2 and i live in Romania.I tried uninstalling and reinstall the app but the error is still there :!: Anyone with some idea :?:

Later edit :I put the user and password of my friend in my device(Samsung S2) .Guess what surprise I had when i saw that the scoreboard is showing the status of my friend and running just fine . I loged out and put my credentials in and I was back to where i started : " Oops something went wrong :o "
It's look's like is USER RELATED . What can I do ?!
MirceaHoriaaa

Postby CLaVae » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Mine hasn't worked for 3 days now. Says the same as yours "oops ..." but this thread is clear back in August. So this might be something new?
Attachments
IMG_4652.PNG
(61.8 KiB) Downloaded 1646 times
CLaVae

Postby vince1612 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:13 pm

This has nothing to do with the Search function of the app. So this thread shouldn't have been posted here in the first place. But mostly please don't necro-post by posting in threads from 2014 as requested in the forum posting guidelines in the "read me first" section.

Locking, please open a new thread in a more appropriate forum section.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Previous

Return to Search