Contacts Not Appearing in Search Results

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Unable to Add Friends

Postby vince1612 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:32 pm

awk1985 wrote:I am a new user to Waze (have used it for roughly a week now) and installed it based on reviews from friends. Now that I have it, I have not been able to add any friends other then Facebook friends which is only two for me. I have at least 3-4 other friends that I know use Waze but my contact list in Waze does not list any contacts. I have taken a friends phone and my phone at the same time and compared them and I do not show up on their list either. I have followed all the steps in the FAQs and I still can't get it to work. A big reason why I started using Waze was to be able to see other friends.

Please read the previous posts in this thread and see if that helps to troubleshoot the issue.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Cannot sync Android contacts with wave app

Postby yborf » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Searching contacts gives no result. could you help me?
yborf

Re: Contacts Not Appearing in Search Results

Postby yepyepninja5 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:04 pm

i have only one question ...... i thought i was one of very few having the contacts problem in WAZE but im realizing its all to frecuent and plus de HELP does not help ... so my quesion is that : why is it so complicated to add contacts when it is the best way to make the app even more popular like other social app i will not name. tanhk you in advence for your answers
yepyepninja5

Postby Zebios » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:22 am

I had this issue and i solved it you have to just edit your contacts with their area code plus telephone number. Close waze app if its open. Reopen waze search for friends, now all contacts is shown. Hope this works for you as well.

Cigarette electronique - E liquide - e cigarette - Joyetech - Vaporesso - Eleaf - E liquide CBD - tribeca halo - red astaire - heisenberg e liquide - diy e liquide - booster nicotine - alfaliquid frm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parfum pas cher - Parfum testeur Femme - Parfum testeur Homme - Parfum échantillon - Parfum Thierry Mugler - Parfum Guerlain - Parfum Chloé - Parfum Dior - Parfum Paco Rabanne - Parfum Hugo Boss - Parfum Lancome - Parfum Yves Saint Laurent - Parfum Azzaro
Last edited by Zebios on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zebios

Postby zerkms » Sun May 15, 2016 8:19 am

Waze 4.1.0.1, android 6.0.1 - the problem exists, contacts do not appear in the search results. It used to work with the android 5 though.

Any chance it will be fixed (soon/ever)?
zerkms

Postby zerkms » Sun May 15, 2016 9:36 am

Yep, I've seen an advice like the one above from ForestPhil, does not work here though :-(
zerkms

Previous

Return to Search