End point not found - recent glitch

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

End point not found - recent glitch

Postby loneranger068 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Been using waze for a week with no issues or problems. Used it at 10am to navigate to an address-saved point, no problem. Several hours later I attempted to navigate home (saved waypoint) but was told "end point not found". Restarted waze. Same error. Rebooted iPhone - same error. Deleted my home address and reentered address - error in search, can't find the address (using any of the search engines). Confirmed 3G connectivity and tried navigating to a saved point from yesterday and got "server timeout" error. Switched to wifi, same errors. These waypoints worked before. Waze does open and shows me my location, it just won't do any routing. Checked the status page and saw maps were updated 8 hours ago, but no mention of server errors. What's going on? Help! I know my house is still there...;)
loneranger068

Re: End point not found - recent glitch

Postby loneranger068 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Just tried adding my home address again and this time it worked. However when I attempted to navigate to there I received an "oh oh, routing server time out error."
loneranger068

Postby loneranger068 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm in the US, but that status wasn't there when I checked! The good news is things now seem to be working again too!
loneranger068

Postby WeeeZer14 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:55 pm

iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator
WeeeZer14
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Search