Waze wasn't able to find route

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Waze wasn't able to find route

Postby al1ta » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 am

Yesterday 2013-08-29 for my first time, waze wasn't able to found a route to my destination. I was using android app, but I check same issue on iphone too. The problem was on server side and not in the app. Also updating the app on the latest version didn't solve the problem. The issue has disappeared after about 50km. The starting route was around 200km.
The problem was impacting all the area near the destination in a range of 30km from it. Routes to completely different destinations was working

some one has experienced same problem?

I think this could be a big trouble. If you are lost and couldn't find route to home, this could bring you to choose a different app.
al1ta

Re: Waze wasn't able to find route

Postby dknight212 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 pm

al1ta wrote:Yesterday 2013-08-29 for my first time, waze wasn't able to found a route to my destination. I was using android app, but I check same issue on iphone too. The problem was on server side and not in the app. Also updating the app on the latest version didn't solve the problem. The issue has disappeared after about 50km. The starting route was around 200km.
The problem was impacting all the area near the destination in a range of 30km from it. Routes to completely different destinations was working

some one has experienced same problem?

I think this could be a big trouble. If you are lost and couldn't find route to home, this could bring you to choose a different app.

Hi, if you post where this was we can move your thread to the appropriate country forum.
David (not Dave!) Knight • Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (CM10.1.3) • Android 4.3 • Waze (whatever is latest)
Area Manager for LondonUK Country Admin
UK links: UK WikiUK ForumWaze UK on FacebookBecome a UK Area ManagerWaze Status
dknight212
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Search