Post by beffl
It's an up & down! Working, not working, working, not working, ..... it's a pity :cry:

Cheers Stefan
beffl
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by beffl
dknight212 wrote:Possible sync errors this morning
Yes there seems to be any error! I can't edit streetnames right now. When I'm editing the there is no error, but after saving the old streetname is still there! Editor reloade didn't help.

Cheers Stefan
beffl
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by beffl
Dennis_Halmstad wrote:For me on the int server changes are saved, but arent shown.
Ho do you know that it's svaed but not shown? That's what i was writing above. If I save and nothing changed a can belive/hope it's storred in the DB, or not!

Cheers, Stefan
beffl
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by beffl
Wildoat wrote:I'm constantly getting: "While you were editing, the elements you're trying to save have been modified and/or deleted." The screen shows what it was like rather than the amendments I have made and saved & I still need to make some changes but cant so now have a disconnected junction I was working on! Frustrating! :cry:
That's a periodic Problem which occours during a Map Update cycle! Normally you can find Information about updates and other issues under http://status.waze.com/. Bu right now I cant indentify a runnig update.

So don't be frustrated, relaxe, leave waze for a time (let's say 1 hour) and try then again. Perhaps we later know more about that issue.

I already wrote an eMail to support.

Chers Stefan
beffl
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by beffl
Dennis_Halmstad wrote:but i made a change (connected two roads and merged them.
Save - ok
The change wasent visibile. Permalinked and still locked unconnected so tried again and had an error saving. Sying me that my first save was made but not shown.
Interesting!
Dennis_Halmstad wrote:i wouldent trust it. so i dont do changes and hope :)
That's the point! The last time I was editing during such exsisting problems many "Ghost Segments" were created an I had to clean up afterwords!
So write now I'm not editing .. just in case!
beffl
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by beffl
Dennis_Halmstad wrote:seams to be working alot better now.
Yes I can confirm that, too! All changes are visible now - means where storred before! And a can find no Ghost Segemts.
beffl
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message