Forum rules
The place to ask for help when editing in the UK.

Map Editing Guidelines . Join the UK Discord Server

Roundabout Edit Request - Reading, Berkshire

Post by Andidy
Hi Guys,

While rebuilding a roundabout in Charvil, Berks that had a 0 exit error I stumbled across another roundabout with a zero error (partly thanks to Livemap being WAY off the mark with its search result for a route but that's another issue that I won't raise =p)

I don't want to argue with the roundabout I've stumbled across because it's a bit more complex than I've currently got time to learn my way through and I don't want to screw it up and leave it.

Alas, details of the roundabout for whoever wants to volunteer to edit it.

Attached is a screenshot of the livemap direction search and the livemap add-on showing the zero exit error.

Thanks,

Andidy
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:8445432

Send a message
Attachments

Post by Andidy
Ah ok, was it recent enough to have not made it in to the current livemap. yet? I will try to have a look at the roundabout in the editor when I get a chance but I am on my phone at the moment.
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Andidy
Think wires have crossed somewhere. what I meant was when did you edit it although I think you might have meant that you have just edited it. the reason that I asked was because if you rebuilt it prior to a luvemap update it would appear that it didn't solve the problem.
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dknight212
I've reworked this roundabout. You might want to check my work here. I've not locked any of this so please tidy it up if you want - I'm only my little netbook and a poor wifi so it may not be up to scratch.
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Andidy wrote:Ah ok, was it recent enough to have not made it in to the current livemap. yet? I will try to have a look at the roundabout in the editor when I get a chance but I am on my phone at the moment.
I didn't check the original edit date, I just deleted it and rebuilt it.
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Andidy wrote:Think wires have crossed somewhere. what I meant was when did you edit it although I think you might have meant that you have just edited it. the reason that I asked was because if you rebuilt it prior to a luvemap update it would appear that it didn't solve the problem.
Ah right, I edited it after your posted.
dknight212
Send a message