iPhone X Map Issue

[ img ]

Moderators: Unholy, Timbones

iPhone X Map Issue

Postby alexbr0gan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi, is anyone having issues with the new iPhone X and Waze? It seems that the new screen dimensions are stretching the map as every time I approach a turn, the map suggests the turn is further along the road than it actually is. This is causing harsh breaking and missing turns at times.
alexbr0gan

Re: iPhone X Map Issue

Postby alexbr0gan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:08 am

Not sure why you have asked me to refer to another forum that mentions nothing about the screen resolution? I am looking to see if any users are having the same issues and/or if it has been flagged to Waze... I’d suggest you remove your silly response by clicking the green tick at the top of the page.
alexbr0gan

Postby woodvale » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 pm

I see you cross-posted to the Waze App forum as well. You're going to get fewer answers to your problems here than you'd get there because this forum is UK-specific and your problem is a global issue with running Waze on the X.

I'd suggest you close off this post by clicking on the green tick at the top of the thread and reviewing whether the discussion which was already on-going on the Waze app forum before your post is relevant to you.

In neither case are you going to get a response from Waze, as they don't monitor these forums which are managed by the user community. Have you checked the FAQ to see whether there's something there that's relevant to you?
woodvale
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby woodvale » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:25 am

I was actually trying to be helpful by pointing you at a thread about iPhone X problems which had been opened in a more appropriate forum and to which you could/should have added details of your problem.

Clearly a waste of effort on my part.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
woodvale
Area Manager
Area Manager

Return to United Kingdom