Forum rules
The place to ask for help when editing in the UK.

Map Editing Guidelines . Join the UK Discord Server

FAO South West Devon AMs or CMs

Post by Andidy
Hello,

Despite usually working on the map in and around Reading, Berkshire, I am now at university in Plymouth. I don't drive here so have no editing rights at all but while being nosey I noticed a reasonably important junction was carved up in November, just after Timbones did some editing there it seems, and I can't fix it. I'm surprised that there aren't a host of URs around there (but maybe I can't see them without editing rights).

Permalink for the junction
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:8445432

Send a message

Post by Andidy
At the moment I wasn't planning on getting any rights. Being a student I don't venture from the town centre at all/often, though might be taking on an 8 mile bike journey once a week in January. I could apply to be AM for the area which would allow me to do some tidying up but not having knowledge of the area I thought I would leave that to others; if you (collective CMs and nearby AMs) feel that the area is lacking I am happy to apply for AM and start a slow clean up of the town centre outwards.

Andidy
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Andidy
Application made, almost looking forwards to have a new area to get my head around.
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Andidy
Having applied to become an AM nothing has happened. If it has been reviewed and the request has been declined could a CM get in touch to let me know and why.

Andidy
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Andidy
It's been received; should be resolved shortly. Thank you and Timbones (and any other CMs involved) for such a quick reaction.
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Andidy
That certainly wasn't meant sarcastically (not sure if it was taken that way); fair enough that things do slip through the cracks sometimes and the response to my post here earlier this afternoon was quick which is what I was commenting on.
Andidy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Crickey what a mess! Sorted the junction and the primary roads connecting. There's lots to do there for you when you get the rights!
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Apparently something is coming your way.
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
To be honest, if you don't hear quickly something has gone wrong.
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
hadn't taken it sarcastically at all!
dknight212
Send a message