Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Australia

Post by aualby
Good to see other Wazers popping up on the map and new roads starting to appear. Starting this topic so people in Australia can keep their thought in one place. Might have to start one for each state later. I am in Perth. South of the river, good to see a few others mapping out this way. Who else is here?

aualby
aualby

POSTER_ID:67687

Send a message

Post by aualby
Good one Matt, I am starting to see other Wazers pop up on the map as I am driving around. Hope you get to see some others on yours soon.

Mark.
aualby
Send a message

Post by aualby
Good to see another West Aussie on. I have been mapping the area out in the South and South Eastern suburbs. Where abouts are you?
aualby
Send a message

Post by aualby
Hi Coconha,

Both of these look good. I have not put the classification on too many streets, I am concentrating on getting them on the map first. At the moment I am not able to keep up with all the streets I am driving. When I start to run out of new streets I will go back and edit them further.

aualby
aualby
Send a message

Post by aualby
Great to see someone in the Bunbury Region, Western Australia doing a fantastic job of making the map. Keep up the good work.

Aualby.
aualby
Send a message

Post by aualby
The entire Length of South Street has been mapped and added now as a Primary Street. It should appear in the next 24 hours.

aualby
aualby
Send a message

Post by bestia
Hi

I'm a waze user in Melbourne Australia, Good to see roads popping up all over the place even though editting maps is frustrating slow .
bestia
Send a message

Post by cjsimmons
Hey guys, just wondering what you guys do with the coast line? I've noticed that on the live map, it's pretty bad as the area I live in, Warilla, NSW, seems to be under water. :shock:

In the old cartouche editor, it's possible to do a bit of edditing but changes fail to save, and the new editor doesn't allow to edit the ocean at all, not even select it.
cjsimmons
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by coconha
Hi,

Wow, this thing is addictive. :lol:

Awesome to see so many new roads mapped in Sydney. I live in the Northern Beaches and travel to South Sydney and Kensington quite a bit.

Hey does anyone has a good scheme for naming suburbs and streets etc? I got a reply from The Fej about the way I started to name suburbs. Check http://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1624
coconha
Send a message

Post by coconha
Another scheme for naming and classifying roads. Please check http://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1809 and let me know what you think?
coconha
Send a message