Hello

Post by NathanLi
Hi All,

I'm surprised I am the first in this forum, but I suppose someone needs to get the ball rolling.

I'm Nathan, and i'm from Canberra. Came across this app while looking for a Foursquare one for windows mobile. I must say, this looks like it has a great practical application.

I tried to tidy up one of the few maps in our area, but it didn't want to save after I gave the road a name. Perhaps I need more points to get that right?

Anywho, Hello again!
NathanLi

POSTER_ID:162523

Send a message

Post by catcat
hello - I'm a new user from Melbourne...so far I'm liking what I'm seeing!

anyone know how we know who an area manager is?
catcat
Send a message
Still learning, please be gentle!
wazing from Victoria, Australia.
Area Manager: Ballarat and the Western Fwy corridor

Post by da_dogboy
Hi all,

New to waze, but trying my best to update roads in my area. (Hills District, Sydney).

Question on the map, what does the shading mean? When on Livemap, a certain suburb is shaded brown?

da_dogboy
da_dogboy
Send a message

Post by da_dogboy
Hi again,

I think I have figured it out. There is a giant landmark over Castle Hill.

Can anybody advise how to delete a landmark.

da_dogboy
da_dogboy
Send a message

Post by ihas
Hi all

New to Waze just testing it out
I am in Perth W.A

Albert
ihas
Send a message

Post by karjan
Hi Nathan!

This section only appeared a few hours ago at the most, as it wasn't here last I looked!

There does seem to be a few bugs in cartouche, but they seem to go away after a bit of time. Also I think you have to have driven within a certain distance of the road your trying to edit.
karjan
Send a message
Waze on Android, Motorola Milestone | Golf MKV GTI

Post by lucus30
Hi guys new here,

Just wondering how to I apply for to be a area manager, I live in Rowville and the suburb doesnt appear to be listed so i cant change any of the roads... any ideas or help?
lucus30
Send a message

Post by lucus30
Thanks i worked it out, im working on rowville now. Recruited a mate to help drive some of it
lucus30
Send a message

Post by NathanLi
Yeah, the distance was the problem, I hadn't done enough driving.

Although, now I have a few stars under my belt it's a bit easier to do editing of the existing un-named roads.

It's all starting to come together!
NathanLi
Send a message

Post by Philthy82
Hi all,

New user and area manager for Melbourne Northern Suburbs. Looking forward to seeing how quick we can grow the grid :)
Philthy82
Send a message
iPhone 4 • Area Manager: Melbourne inner east (Collingwood) and regional