Post by Burdo25
LostInMyMaps wrote:Hi all! My name is Brendan
Hey buddy and welcome. If you ever ned anything, just shout out, heaps of people here willing to help.
Burdo25
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Ch1bs
Hi,
my name is iolene and I'm a heavy vehicle driver for the Australian Red Cross Blood Service and a security patrol guard.
I've only been using Waze for just over a month but love it!
I love seeing real time traffic updates as I drive
Ch1bs
Send a message

Post by ChopStiR
Gday All,

While I've already started using discod, thought I should pop into the forum to say hi. Im in NSW and have started fixing some local streets and adding some points of interest.

ChopStiR
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by CityRail
Hi everyone,
My name is Arthur and I am in Sydney. I have started driving for a few months now and have been benefited a lot from Waze as most of the time I needed to travel around Sydney/Wollongong/Central Coast between a large number of universities I am teaching in.
As university lecturer I cannot afford to run late to my classes so this app helps a lot for me to plan when I should leave home/another uni.

I am hoping I can add in some information with regards to parking:
- There are a number of council operated parking lots which are still yet to be loaded on our maps.
- Some universities I am teaching in has more than 1 car park, but the map only shows 1 car park.

Also, I wonder if a shopping centre or university do publicly publish car park availability, is it possible for Waze to link these information so we can go straight to that car park instead of going around finding parking?

Finally, we have reports about police information, but there are times when they are RBT or they are mobile speed cameras. Can we separate them?

And can we add a feature for us to report the whereabouts of parking rangers so if it is reported around then we can rush and move our cars?
CityRail
Send a message

Post by cjsimmons
hey guys,

My name is Chris, and I sorta work in Real Estate Photography/Marketing.

I live in Shellharbour City, NSW (1/5 hr drive south of Sydney). I am and AM for this area and I'm currently working on getting this place mapped out and work on other areas when I travel there. Also I'm working on the huge amount of incorrect junctions and misaligned roads that other have done.
cjsimmons
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by clemmo
Peer Pressure is prompting me to now introduce myself.

My name is Chris. I live in the small town of Toogoolawah in the Brisbane Valley (near Wivenhoe/Somerset Dams). I work as a Security Officer in the Ipswich area.

I joined waze a few months ago, lost track now. I have enjoyed mapping much of Ipswich and the towns along the Brisbane Valley Highway from Blacksoil right up to Harlin. I do not have any 'goals' left with editing and just work on the Toowoomba area when I get some spare time.

I see great potential in the Waze app and would love to see more people using it and contributing.
clemmo
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by DamageDoctor
Hi everyone,

My name is Andre and I am from Brisbane. Long time Waze member (nearly 10 years) but have been a bit or a lurker to be honest. Just getting back into trying to do some editing around my area where I can.

Cheers!
DamageDoctor
Send a message

Post by Danbolator
Hi I'm Daniel.

Civil Engineer by day, area manager for the lower Hunter area (Newcastle, Lake Mac, Maitland, Cessnock) in NSW the rest of the time. Good to (finally) start seeing other editors in my area.

Current priority for me is getting all of the lower Hunter mapped (already have all of Newcastle and most of Lake Macquarie done). I've also been working on fixing un-terminated dead end roads (waze won't route on a street if it doesn't have a node at each end apparently) and there's plenty of them around.

Very keen to get to Lvl 4 editor because there's a heap of (perhaps unduly) locked roads at that level (fortunately not so many in my area) but once my area is fully mapped I'll probably have to expand my area of ops to include these locked 4's.
Danbolator
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
Android and iPad | Area Manager : Newcastle, NSW, Australia

Post by DeviateFromThePlan
Well I haven't made a post in here yet so here I go!
Hi, I'm Edward, better known as DeviateFromThePlan. I'm an editor from the Toowoomba Region (Qld). I like dirt roads, going on drives, Geocaching and cyclones to name a few. I've been getting into script development recently, hopefully that goes somewhere.

Thanks!
DFTP :D
DeviateFromThePlan
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2
Send a message

Post by diloogal
Hello! I'm a reasonably new Waze user, kind-of new editor, and very new forum user (or rather poster - have lurked a bit since creating my account, if I'm honest). I'm currently based in Canberra (Northside), but travel a fair bit.

Absolutely loving Waze, and can not wait to keep using and contributing to the best, most up-to-date navigation app out there ;)

- Doug
diloogal
Send a message