Area managers list?

Post by EchoGeocacher
Do we have a list of Australian area managers or do we have to do it the hard way?
I would use the "search" function but... :roll:
EchoGeocacher

POSTER_ID:646619

Send a message
AustraliaNokia N97Area Manager for SE Metro, Victoria (Cranbourne & Frankston)

Post by Ash_Curnow
AM for Adelaide right here - pretty sure I'm alone over here, though. Waiting to hear back on my request to be AM for the whole of SA.
Ash_Curnow
Send a message
~Ash
Original manager of SA, now just a regular Joe.
Mapping SA, one crashed cartouche at a time

Post by cjsimmons
Hi guys,

Been a user for a few years, but have only just got back into using waze, and have recently become Area Manager for the Shellharbour City, NSW area.

Feel free to contact me for any issues or just a general chit-chat. ;)
cjsimmons
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by DavidRa
I have not seen one. I suspect that if you mailed alpha you might get a response - I'm curious though as to why you want the list?

I'm AM for part of Sydney (NW).
DavidRa
Send a message
Waze 2.0.0.0 [WM] on HTC Touch Pro - Custom ROM - Area Manager for NW Sydney

Post by dmcconachie
Sorry to barge in but you can add yourselves to the list on http://bit.ly/WazeAMs
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
cjsimmons wrote:Hi guys,

Been a user for a few years, but have only just got back into using waze, and have recently become Area Manager for the Shellharbour City, NSW area.

Feel free to contact me for any issues or just a general chit-chat. ;)
Welcome back! :)
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by EchoGeocacher
So I can easily get in touch with other managers around my area.

Just thought it would be a handy thing to have, others use it and it seems to help. 8-)
EchoGeocacher
Send a message
Last edited by EchoGeocacher on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
AustraliaNokia N97Area Manager for SE Metro, Victoria (Cranbourne & Frankston)

Post by fuzzyBSc
As I understand it the theory is that these country lists are where contact is supposed to be made between AMs and general users. I don't see this as anything but a stop gap approach, and would like to see improvements to the system. I think as an AM I should be able to put a shout out to users to go investigate various map problems and report back, encourage them to start actively map editing in specific ways etc. As a general user I would like to be able to notify the appropriate AM that a map problem can't be resolved by me due to locked roads or other problems and get them onto the case.
This should all happen within the app, within the map editor, or in a combination of the two. Sadly - this is not the current situation.
fuzzyBSc
Send a message

Post by jab_au
:ugeek:

I'm open for being contacted for issues, but please if you want my help I need you to send me a Permalink for the location of the problem & to have reported the problem with either the client, or on the live map with the "report a problem" link. (Details about the problem are also helpful)

Please use the forum PM feature to contact me thanks.
jab_au
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by nmeier23
Any area managers for the western Melbourne suburbs?
nmeier23
Send a message