Unlock Rajahmundry Request

Please add a permalink of the segments you wish to unlock

Moderators: Unholy, cherianchris, Marcin_S, moweez

Re: Unlock Rajahmundry Request

Postby cherianchris » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Kindly post a Permalink of the area you have worked on. We will have it reviewed at the earliest please.

Regards,
Chris
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
[ img ]
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Unlock Rajahmundry Request

Postby googlemurty » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi, I am an experienced Google map editor from Rajahmundry, India, active since 2003. Because social reporting tools available in Waze and to use them for an upcoming Big event called Kumbhamela for Godavari river I have started plotting in and around Rajahmundry. As there are no second level editors none of my plotted places are getting reviewed. How to go to next level. If there is a procedure to unlock levels please do it. Some of the places I have created through mobile are have some location errors which I want to edit immediately. Other than that I want to plot more data from desktop and actively review other plotter who are about to join now. I am created a meetup called Rajahmundry Wazers to promote Waze http://www.meetup.com/RajahmundryWazers/. Please do the needful immediately.
googlemurty

Return to Unlock requests / Map Problems