Coordinator: turbomkt & ARC: FzNk
------------------------------------------------------------

Alil bit of everything wrong, please help...

Post by PillinAround
I removed my earlier posts from the general forum to come here since it would make more sense here.

FYI my old screen name was EvilRZK if that helps at all. Same account, just changed username.

Basically in a nutshell ALL my drives are gone. Every - bloody - one. I've driven around a good chunk of Washington, Oregon, Idaho and did a long distance drive from Idaho to Illinois. All of it... GONE. I even managed to get to my former edits, and I can't edit them now because - again - all my drives are GONE so I don't have "permissions". I even used Waze last week on a trip from Post Falls, ID to Donnelly, ID. I came back on the Old Winchester Grade in part to edit and complete that part of the map. (and to avoid the nasty road tear up through there... plus the wild cherries were a treat.)

So I don't know what to do. Can someone on this end help me? It's not even registering my drives around town?! How can I have zero areas?! I'm always buzzing around Idaho - especially. My last huzzah for the rest of the year is coming up in a week or so, and I really don't want to lose out on my map time for that. Please help!?
PillinAround

POSTER_ID:17563314

Send a message
Attachments

Post by ply8808
Hi PillinAround,
Welcome to the NWR forums.
There is an open issue/discussion regarding loss of drives with staff and the GCs, they are aware of the issue and are working on a resolution.
It has been noted that changes of any kind to a user's account can cause issues, so it is a recommendation to only make changes that are absolutely necessary.
It should also be noted that many issues that come from these changes are found impossible to resolve, we can only hope that this is not the case here.
Thank you for reporting,I will update this topic if staff updates status in the GC forum.
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1