Coordinator: ottonomy & ARC: tonestertm | jemay
------------------------------------------------------------

New forum member

Post by richp5
Been using waze for a couple of months now and its proved to be very beneficial. I have homes in Anaheim Hills, CA and Bullhead City, AZ. I also travel to Logan, Utah every few months to visit my youngest son who attends USU. Noticed lots of times riding through the desert or in Utah I seem to be the only wazer (is that a term?) around. I hope to contribute whatever I can. Lots to read and I have done so over the past hour looking for a simple answer to a probably dumb question which is what is up with the basketballs I see on occasion during my travels. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your community !
richp5

POSTER_ID:17077727

Send a message

Post by ply8808
Welcome richp5,
Do not be shy about contacting any of the State Managers when you have a question.
Best way to make initial contact is via PM (private message) from here in the forums.
Glad to have you aboard,
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by ply8808
I failed to answer your question regarding the basketballs, they are "road goodies" that can be picked up along your drive for points, the basketball represents the NBA playoffs that are currently in progress.
There are other holiday goodies and other bonus goodies, you can read about them here:
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Road_goodies#Road_candies
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1