Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Coordinator: ottonomy & ARC: tonestertm | jemay
------------------------------------------------------------

Need a level 5 editor in Salt Lake City Area

Post by Ohbewise
Hi Everyone,
Looking for a Level 5 editor to take an hour or two, or three :).... and go through the issue reports from Layton Utah down to Provo Utah. We appear to have a previous culture of locking half the grid down like fort knox. We're talking parking lot roads on some of these. LOL

I'm not going to list the fixes and locations that need to happen because there are literally dozens of then that need L3-L5 rank. I have added notes to several of them noting higher level support needed. some of these were noted almost a month ago.

I have a degree of confidence that we don't have any Sr Rank editors keeping an eye on the Salt Lake Valley at all.

We need someone with rank to simply spend time in the area looking at reports and clearing these restricted fixes out.

Thanks,

Mr Wise
Ohbewise

POSTER_ID:10846809

Send a message

Post by dmcrandall
I'll work on them, too.
dmcrandall
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
"This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickok." -Matthew Quigley

US Country Manager (In between deliveries)

Post by dmcrandall
Ohbewise wrote:I have added notes to several of them noting higher level support needed. some of these were noted almost a month ago.
For URs, instead of just noting "L5 needed," please ask for details from the reporter. That way a senior editor doesn't have to make contact with them again after however much time has gone by.

As you make suggestions on these places, please request a lock adjustment to the appropriate levels outlined in the State Wiki Page, here.

Thank you!
dmcrandall
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dmcrandall
Everything between Layton and Spanish Fork has been cleared. The only things left are Starbucks updates, and whatever new PURs show up after last night.
dmcrandall
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Fredo-p
Do you have a permalink to the area?
Fredo-p
Send a message

Arizona Wiki | @Waze_Arizona Twitter
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8+