Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Coordinator: bretmcvey & ARC: ehepner1977 | SunnyRaynbows
------------------------------------------------------------

Been Busy

Post by the1who
Hello,

I just wanted to write in a sort of open, communicative way.

I have personally been busy with many things that have gotten the bulk of my attention. While I have received applications for AM expansions or new applications, do know that it hasn't fallen on deaf ears. I'll do my best to get caught up on those that are backlogged before a trip I have coming in the next week. Sorry I haven't addressed your submissions in a timely manner. I also have been reading the forums and while I haven't necessarily replied to many or all, I am just trying to keep up to date with the happenings.

Do know that you can reach out to me at any time through the many resources if you have a problem and I'll address your issue more directly and in priority if you do. Just wanted to let you all know that if you post something in the forums and don't hear from me, it isn't that I am not paying attention, it is just more so that sometimes other users do have valuable information and I tend to let them speak first as well. Mainly in regards to the individual state forums.

I believe we have a great core of users, editors, AMs, and CMs in this region! Thanks for all you do!
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

POSTER_ID:872208

Send a message
Global and US Champ, USA PLN A/RC Emeritus, Nevada State Manager and US Country Manager
Android Beta Leader
Direct E-mail: vegas.waze@gmail.com

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - 14.0 | Waze 4.99