Coordinator: orbitc & ARC: PhantomSoul | RussPA
------------------------------------------------------------

Duplicate business listing need help, My Health Insurance

Post by freesoul1968
Greets,

My Health Insurance Shop - Hatfield PA.

Having trouble routing, there are 2 listings for it- one is correct in the strip mall but the other is listed with address 1615 Bethlehem Pike which is the correct mailing address but shows as a pin out on the street and when I zoom in to try and edit it disappears.

When using the app to route it selects the incorrect one and even when in the parking lot it tries to route back onto the highway.

Can anyone advise?

thx, Andrew
freesoul1968

POSTER_ID:17162150

Send a message

Post by freesoul1968
Ok I figured out the one that is wrong is the one my business partner placed an ad under, so that is the one that needs to be moved
freesoul1968
Send a message

Post by freesoul1968
Thank you have advised him! Everything else is accurate regarding the ways in and out of the shopping center. Its a confusing layout which makes it more important to get this right for business.
freesoul1968
Send a message

Post by RussPA
We had you in chat yesterday on this issue, but it seems it didn't get resolved. We editors cannot do anything about ad locked places, that has to go through staff.

I searched for "Health Insurance Shop" in my app and got two results, one was the ad the other was the existing place. The ad result points out to the street, the normal place pointed to the correct location. You have to go to Waze staff to get the ad locked place linked to the existing place.

Give staff the PL of the existing place, it may help: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... 57.2649886
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by RussPA
Yes, everything looks correct, I filled in some missing details on the place (website and added a linked Google place to direct Google search results to this Waze location). Once you get the ad place linked to the point place, you should be good.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator