Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Coordinator: orbitc & ARC: PhantomSoul | RussPA
------------------------------------------------------------

Meetup not in the forums

Post by DrivingWithBill
I recently noticed that there has not been anything posted about the meetup here in the forums. I was concerned that this marks a dramatic change from past year discussions in the forums of including and opening up the conversation about a community gathering via the forums and discord or the other social platforms. The fact that a closed often private channel are the primary way that editors are now being invited to these events makes it harder for those who have limited access to discord to be a part of the larger community.

I realize that these limitations will most likely prevent me from ever growing in the community however I strongly encourage the editing community to open up the meetups and cafes to community members not included in the private channels of discord.
DrivingWithBill
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17574084

Send a message
-Drivingwithbill

this space intentionally left blank

Post by RussPA
You're right the meetup was not posted in the forums, it should have been. It was purely an oversight and not intentional. In the future we will try to be sure to post here as well, especially for regional meetups. Thanks for letting us know.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator