Post by Nylanth
Wazing from Oil Country. (Edmonton, AB)
Nylanth
Send a message

Post by ookpic
London, Ontario here. Just waiting for the "2-day" map update to be complete.
ookpic
Send a message
2002 Jetta TDI - Slightly Modded ;)
iPhone 3GS OS 3.1.2 running Waze 1.7
TomTom iPhone Carkit
South Western Ontario Area Manager

Post by RoadRunner-CAN
I just started in the Cambridge, Ontario area (an hour west of Toronto). Still trying to figure out how to use this thing. Editing can be a bit confusing at times. If anyone would like to send any pointers my way, I'm all ears!

For some reason, the site always thinks that I'm in Guelph. In fact, everything west of Toronto (even Mississauga) is labeled as Guelph. Is there any way to fix this? I don't see an option to map out towns.

Should I only have the option to record new roads turned on when I'm driving on areas that have yet to be mapped. Is it a problem if the "record new roads" option is on and I'm driving on or crossing over existing roads?

Thanks.
RoadRunner-CAN
Send a message
--
iPhone 3Gs
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Area Manager: South-Western Ontario, Canada

Post by Rsammon4281
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: I have yet to see any alley which has a city or county designated name and signed as such. <- This happens more likely in larger cities.
I present to you, Alan, Central Lane. Complete with signs designating it as such. It is, as you described, poorly paved and about wide enough for one car. but it's a legal street......

http://www.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom=4&l ... FTFFFFTTTT

and as for larger city........Dunnville, Ontario, Canada. Approx pop. (last time i checked) was 12 000
Rsammon4281
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Making GPS easier for YOU, one segment at a time......

Southern Ontario Area Manager
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier and 2006 Freightliner Columbia
Blackberry Torch 9800

Post by tigertanghao
Hello, everybody, just try to post my first post on the waze forum. Started to use waze about one month ago. So far very happy with it. Turn on waze for iphone version 3.0.1 every time I am out on the road. And also try to do some map updates recently. (about 1000 for now) Hope it helps. I can see the number of wazer is growing fast, even just a month from start.
Happy new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tigertanghao
Send a message

Post by tigertanghao
Btw I am in North York & Markham Ontario area.
And just a few days ago I applied and became the area manager for North York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tigertanghao
Send a message

Post by uTour
Newb from Mississauga here. Tried it out for the first time yesterday and while impressive, had two map errors within 3km. Will report accordingly

U
uTour
Send a message