Welcome to the South East Region

Coordinator: Xanderb & ARC: crazycaveman
------------------------------------------------------------

Moderators: delilush, crazycaveman, xanderb

Re: Welcome to the South East Region

Postby jonypony » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:56 am

driving79 wrote:FYI, Puerto Rico is spelled wrong on the forum under this area where it lists the areas under Southeast. Not sure if you can fix that.

FIXED! ;)

-Yonatan
[ img ]
Waze so serious?

U.S.A./Canada/South-Africa/Australia community Manager
Waze Community & Support
jonypony

Postby curtiswtaylorjr » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 am

I'm new to Waze, just installed it on my Android phone. I am a pizza delivery driver in NW Knoxville and looking for a good GPS app. I saw that Waze had great ratings on iOS and Android so I am giving it a try. It's good to finally see a GPS that allows for community input. I got a Garmin a couple of years ago and never could understand why they didn't have a way to report issues with the map. So I look forward to being able to fix some issues in my delivery area, when Waze gives me permission to do so.

I do have a feature request that no app seems to have and that is a way to route multiple destinations in a logical manner and not a final destination with waypoints. As a delivery driver I make many round trips with multiple destinations. So it would be beneficial to have something that would take all the addresses and send me on the best possible route round trip.

Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Curtis
curtiswtaylorjr

Postby DonJ2 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:45 pm

WeeeZer14 wrote:I will serve as the Community Coordinator for the South East, so please let me know if you need help resolving an issue or getting answers about something.

Congratulations, WeeeZer! :-) Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Regards, Don

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
USA Country Manager
Area Manager: Florida - Brevard, Lake, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia
Samsung Galaxy S5 - Verizon - Android 4.4.2
DonJ2

Postby WeeeZer14 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:59 pm

curtiswtaylorjr wrote:I'm new to Waze, just installed it on my Android phone. I am a pizza delivery driver in NW Knoxville and looking for a good GPS app. I saw that Waze had great ratings on iOS and Android so I am giving it a try. It's good to finally see a GPS that allows for community input. I got a Garmin a couple of years ago and never could understand why they didn't have a way to report issues with the map. So I look forward to being able to fix some issues in my delivery area, when Waze gives me permission to do so.

I do have a feature request that no app seems to have and that is a way to route multiple destinations in a logical manner and not a final destination with waypoints. As a delivery driver I make many round trips with multiple destinations. So it would be beneficial to have something that would take all the addresses and send me on the best possible route round trip.

Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Curtis

Hi Curtis. What you are talking about is called the Traveling Salesman Problem. Most products don't do this simply because it is not easy.

Since I'm in Knoxville, just drop me a note if you run into anything that you can't fix. And I'll keep you in mind if I get hungry ;)
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[ img ]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator
WeeeZer14

Postby goodolsen » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined the forums and started editing the map.

I've been using Waze for close to 3 years now, but just start actively getting involved.

Since we moved from Texas to rural NC I found a lot of things that needed updating and am working my best to do so.

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.
Toby G.
Raleigh Area
[ img ][ img ]
goodolsen

Previous

Return to US South Atlantic