Routes from Nashville to NJ - 65->71 or 65->74?

Post by AtomicAudi
Sorry; I'm new here. Is this the place to ask or is it just for Waze dev issues?
Please see my original post here viewtopic.php?f=570&t=149532. Sorry for the multipostings!

Tom
AtomicAudi

POSTER_ID:16493029

Send a message

Post by AtomicAudi
Thanks for the reply, Nicholas. I agree; Louisville is a surprisingly cosmopolitan city. Stayed at The Brown once, had the "Hot Brown" and visited a distillery or three =). Beautiful town and truly nice people.

Cash is tight now, so I'm trying to make it in one shot; no biggie unless it rains. After 35 years' experience driving, I have deduced that one hour driving in serious rain equals three regular driving hours.

Well, back to packing.
When I have no real deadline sometimes I'm surprised anything EVER gets done!

Best regards,
Tom
AtomicAudi
Send a message

Post by enembee
Hey Tom,

No, not really a board for dev issues -- while there are users and editors here who do web/app/beta testing and we'll forward dev issues, this is a community board. Generally used by volunteer editors for state-level discussions. Unfortunately, there's not really an easy answer to your question. With the exception of, no, there's not technically a way to view weather information on the app. What Waze is designed to do, however, is monitor your route -- if it gathers info that says users are driving slowly down a route (let's say due to rain), then it'll take that information into consideration.

Now, as a Louisville native, I would encourage you to travel into Louisville. Maybe make a pit stop or two for some food or an iced tea. It's a fun little big city.

Good luck on your trip!

Nicholas
enembee
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message