Need help with marking closures

Post by kinderdm
I could use a hand from a level 3 editor to mark two closures upcoming. I created the roads but am only level 1 so cannot mark future closures or specify exact dates/times. Locations and times below. Coordinates are from the map editor. Please let me know if this is not the correct place or the best way to ask. Or if possibly I missed something and I can add this info myself. Thanks.

-85.90653 38.05860 un-named road - Closed October 10th 5am through October 11th at 7pm.

-85.91190 38.05257 un-named private road - Closed October 10th through November 2nd.

Thank you for the help.

*edited with updated closure times
kinderdm

POSTER_ID:4111491

Send a message

Post by kinderdm
Xanderb, thanks for the reply. The closures are for roads that belong to the company I work for. They are closing to do construction on their property which spills over to the road on the Oct 10th closure, and necessitate total closure of the other private road due to the road being dug up to lay piping. I figured the rank three was the reason I could not add it but didn't know a better way to get help. I am interested in joining the group to communicate such issues so more info is greatly appreciated. I am interested in contributing to Waze as much as I can but I often feel limited by the rank levels such as in this case, so have thus far been unable to contribute much. Thanks for the reply.

-kinderdm
kinderdm
Send a message

Post by xanderb
Hi kinderdm,
Can you give the reason for the closures?

Real Time Closures can only be entered by Rank 3 editors and up, so I will make sure it gets taken care of once I have the additional info. KY editors use a few things to talk to each other which makes adding closures a little faster than the forums. Let me know if you are interested in joining the group.

xanderb

PL1PL2
xanderb
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message