Delaware Turnpike freezes map

Post by Nefariusmdk
I frequently travel from NYC to Alexandria, VA, and Waze freezes every time I enter the Delaware Turnpike, entering from Delaware Memorial Bridge from the NJ Turnpike, or coming from Maryland on the JFK Memorial Highway. This problem has been consistent since June 2014.

I am using the Waze program for BlackBerry devices. I downloaded it from BlackBerry World. Not sure if this is a problem for Android or iPhone users, but it is clearly a problem for my BlackBerry app.

The problem is so bad that I have to reinstall Waze on my phone each time. I cannot even restart the phone after leaving the Delaware turnpike.
Nefariusmdk

POSTER_ID:16826072

Send a message

Post by navy85
I have had a variety of Waze freezes/crashes on my Z30, but they don't seem to be linked to specific geographic points.

Take a look at this Blackberry topic, or here if you have the Z10/Z30.

One suggestion for the Z10 is to switch to 2D display.
navy85
Send a message
Regards,

navy85

Post by Poncewattle
That's pretty bizarre. Don't even know how to even begin to look into this. I drive around Delaware all the time with an iPhone app without a problem. So this happens in each direction and soon as you cross the border either from MD side or the NJ side?
Poncewattle  
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Speedfreakazoid
I've notices map freezes since Dec. 2014. I use an LG G3. It happens every single time at the following coordinates:

Lat: 39.696865
Long: -75.615141

My phone clock also goes ahead exactly 5 hours at this spot every single time. I use Verizon. I'm not entirely sure it's network related, as the airport is very close by this spot. I even tried deleting the Waze app, and it does the same thing.

I have reported this to Verizon, but no solution yet.
Speedfreakazoid
Send a message