Rhode Island State Manager: MojaveCactusMonkey

Post by orbitc
Hi Everyone,
Please meet MojaveCactusMonkey. He will be your State Manager.
Thank you
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:8359316

Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by MojaveCactusMonkey
Hi everyone!

Let me start by saying thank you to everyone reading this for being a volunteer editor. Rhode Island Wazers are lucky to have you making a real difference! :D

So I am looking for my experienced RI editors to step up and help me take Rhode Island to a new level of great navigation. For my new editors, I'm looking forward to getting you up to speed and improving your skill and comfort level. I appreciate the efforts of those that have posted here, and have made a huge contribution to editing and to improving the way we navigate. I'll give a shout out to GooberKing for his continuing efforts at working with the Functional Classifications in Rhode Island that will make a noted improvement in our driving. He's done a lot of work in RI and I appreciate his work as have several other editors. I am not a native Rhode Islander, so I need to recruit you as my best editors here. I'm looking for editors wanting to do more editing and doing it the right way. We have opportunities coming up to work in other states and countries by doing map raids, which will give you exposure to lots of experienced editors which you can bring back home to our home state here in Rhode Island.

My main thing is improved communication, so we've set up a google hangout available to those that edit in Rhode Island. Send me a PM with your email and we'll add you to our group. GHo as I call it is a great way to get answers faster, we have all ranks available here to include our RC OrbitC which I'm very happy about.

I'm looking forward to mentoring each of you and improving our skills together in our Waze.

Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can help you with.

Unlocks can still go to the proper unlock forum, or you can join our GHo team for quicker response.

Feel free to reach out here, or private message me anytime.
MojaveCactusMonkey
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
https://sign.wme-tools.com/images/signatures/cones-5-small.png
MENTOR / COUNTRY MANAGER - USA

Adding PLACES?
NV Forum. NV Wiki
RI Forum. RI Wiki
CT Forum. CT Wiki