Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Add Address to Map

Post by Paul_DiCecco
Hello,
I am trying to update and or add a listing. I have submitted from within the app and have tried to edit using livemap but I am not a level 2 editor. The address is 87 Kingstown Road, Richmond Rhode Island 02898 and the business name is The Preserve at Boulder Hills. I just want to follow up in the forum to make sure I am doing what is necessary to get our business address listing corrected as quick as possible.

Sincerely,
Paul
Paul_DiCecco

POSTER_ID:17496229

Send a message

Post by Paul_DiCecco
Hello SanzClew,

Thank you, it was a bit overwhelming trying to make map changes not knowing anything about waze.. I was first trying to add a street and then realized it was a driveway to a parking lot. I appreciate you taking the time to correct our listing. I will follow up and read the link you posted. I would like to learn more about editing..

Thanks again,
Paul
Paul_DiCecco
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
I've added that facility. When you added it, there was no address given but I've fixed that and added a link to the Google Map marker. There were inproperly drawn parking lots on the map that I've removed.

Please read more about drawing parking lots HERE.

Also if you are interested in further editing we'd be happy to help you find more information about using the Waze editor to its fullest capacity.

Cheers,
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
You're welcome and we have an active editing community in New England. The main State Manager of RI is GooberKing and you can reach out to either of us when you need help.

Cheers.
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message