Southern RI Offer for info

Post by cms916
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to throw it out there that my family owns one of the largest real estate agencies in RI and has made Waze their "official" app for navigation. Having it being a real estate agency and I am one of the admins of their mapping system, they offered up any information regarding new housing developments, newer/ better routes, house number changes, street changes, etc, etc.

I just was given access to their internal message and mapping system of all current and developing houses in RI and South Eastern, CT. Starting today or tomorrow, I will begin making some map edits.

Let me know if you have any questions!

(I know it looks like I am brand new on here but I am not lol My old profile had to be completely deleted etc etc because of identity theft due to my access to state agency and hospital systems. No worries though, my computer is on a completely secured and monitored network)

sry bout the long post, but just an fyi
cms916

POSTER_ID:17585351

Send a message

Post by orbitc
cms916 wrote:Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to throw it out there that my family owns one of the largest real estate agencies in RI and has made Waze their "official" app for navigation. Having it being a real estate agency and I am one of the admins of their mapping system, they offered up any information regarding new housing developments, newer/ better routes, house number changes, street changes, etc, etc.

I just was given access to their internal message and mapping system of all current and developing houses in RI and South Eastern, CT. Starting today or tomorrow, I will begin making some map edits.

Let me know if you have any questions!

(I know it looks like I am brand new on here but I am not lol My old profile had to be completely deleted etc etc because of identity theft due to my access to state agency and hospital systems. No worries though, my computer is on a completely secured and monitored network)

sry bout the long post, but just an fyi
Hi cms916,
Happy to see you edit again. Please let us know if you need any help. What was your old username?
best
Orbit
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by SanzClew
Thanks for your offer. I'll ping our regional coordinator for you.
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message