Going for a U Turn Where None is Allowed

Post by Fadamor2
https://www.waze.com/editor?env=usa&lon ... s=76736617

Graham Rd. segment heading southbound... Waze wanted me to make a U turn so that I was heading northbound on Graham Rd. The intersection has a "No U Turn" sign posted so I made a mental note to check it when I got home. The segment appears to be correctly set up in Waze with a U turn not authorized, so I was wondering why Waze would try for a U Turn?
Fadamor2

POSTER_ID:17483168

Send a message

Post by Fadamor2
Bizarre. This is how it still looks to me:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b032wj1u8cef1ew/Graham.jpg
Not sure why I'm seeing something different in the editor, but at least it sounds like it will get fixed in the next update.
Fadamor2
Send a message

Post by Fadamor2
subs5 wrote:Fadamor2,
When you get a chance can you close this and the other post by putting a green check mark by the title?
Done.
subs5 wrote:Also for the next if you drop a Update Request via the app it will show the recommended route and if there is a problem we can send to the developers to resolve it in the algorithm. Thanks, subs5
I do try to do this when I run into problems with routing, but I was delivering food for Uber Eats this time and felt some self-imposed pressure to get the food delivered ASAP.
Fadamor2
Send a message

Post by LennyNRPD
I just checked location you linked me to and it is showing on mine that the U-Turn was enabled... I verified the signage via SV and I have just disabled it at this time and nudged a few of the surrounding segments to prompt a Tile Update around this location. Shouldn't have any issues now.
LennyNRPD
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by LennyNRPD
Fadamor2 wrote:Bizarre. This is how it still looks to me:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b032wj1u8cef1ew/Graham.jpg
Not sure why I'm seeing something different in the editor, but at least it sounds like it will get fixed in the next update.
Correct, it will show like that in WME now yes because I disabled it. I took the screenshot just prior to fixing it. Next Tile update this will be live on GPS. :) Soon as the system updates to 9/18/17 I will let you know here. Appreciate you letting us know about this so we could fix it!
LennyNRPD
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
Fadamor2,
When you get a chance can you close this and the other post by putting a green check mark by the title?

Also for the next if you drop a Update Request via the app it will show the recommended route and if there is a problem we can send to the developers to resolve it in the algorithm. Thanks, subs5
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by subs5
Fadamor2 wrote: I do try to do this when I run into problems with routing, but I was delivering food for Uber Eats this time and felt some self-imposed pressure to get the food delivered ASAP.

Thanks for closing and understand. If you just tap there is a problem we'll come back and ask for information if we need it. But if you can't don't worry this works too.

Thanks again for pointing the problem out. Have a great day.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message