Post by Kali987
Hi! I'm a new editor in VA. Hometown is Williamsburg, but I regularly travel to Hampton, Charlottesville area, and the Outer Banks.
Kali987
Send a message

Post by KirkisOZ
New editor, sent in a form. Interested in the rural areas between Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Charlottesville and Lynchburg. Lots of interesting map and routing issues here.
KirkisOZ
Send a message

Post by LennyNRPD
KirkisOZ wrote:New editor, sent in a form. Interested in the rural areas between Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Charlottesville and Lynchburg. Lots of interesting map and routing issues here.
Hello there KirkisOZ and welcome!! Look forward to seeing you soon within the editing community!
LennyNRPD
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by LennyNRPD
LeviathanSerpiente wrote:hey hey brand new editor here.
Hello LeviathanSerpiente,

Welcome to the VA editing community! Certainly glad to see you made it here! I want to formally invite you to join our Google Hangout of all of the Virginia Editors. Here you can introduce yourself and ask questions as well as request mentoring if you would like to be part of a great editing community. Here is the LINK to join us. I hope to see you there!! :)
LennyNRPD
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by LennyNRPD
BlackAsh13 wrote:Hey, new editor and new Waze user here! Just came across this thread. I live in the Hampton Roads area. I like the idea of being able to make a contribution to the app that I use to get around. Looking forward to getting more involved.
Hello BlackAsh13!!!

Thanks for reaching out to us here!!! We are really excited to have you become a part of our wonderful editing community. Please fill out this form at this Link which is requesting an invite to our Discord Chatting program that all of us use to communicate with one another as a community! Once you have completed it please let me know and I will send you an invite. Looking forward to seeing you aboard with us!
LennyNRPD
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by LeviathanSerpiente
hey hey brand new editor here.
LeviathanSerpiente
Send a message

Post by MrNicGuy
Welcome SWO_it,

As subs5 stated, please join us on Discord. We are happy to help.
I am local to Virginia Beach as well, so if there are a lot of missing information, please bring it to my attention as we consider Hampton Roads to be pretty mature in Waze.

Thanks
MrNicGuy
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Nimbus-
Welcome AdamGoldbergHappy!
Glad to have you as well. Just to supplement what ply8808 said, if you're having difficulty with editing/finding things, feel free to search about the wiki or directly contact one of us.
Nimbus-
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Nimbus-
Welcome Kali!

I've also sent you instructions via your inbox on how to get involved in our Google Hangouts community, in addition to some intro reading. :)
Nimbus-
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message