VA New Editor Contact Form

Moderators: delilush, ply8808, nzahn1, stephenr1966, ct13

Re: VA New Editor Contact Form

Postby KirkisOZ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:25 pm

New editor, sent in a form. Interested in the rural areas between Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Charlottesville and Lynchburg. Lots of interesting map and routing issues here.
KirkisOZ

Postby subs5 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:44 pm

KirkisOZ wrote:New editor, sent in a form. Interested in the rural areas between Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Charlottesville and Lynchburg. Lots of interesting map and routing issues here.

Welcome, Glad to have you. When you get a chance check your Waze inbox, sent you a welcome message with some helpful links. V/r subs5
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby LennyNRPD » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:53 pm

KirkisOZ wrote:New editor, sent in a form. Interested in the rural areas between Staunton, Waynesboro, Stuarts Draft, Charlottesville and Lynchburg. Lots of interesting map and routing issues here.

Hello there KirkisOZ and welcome!! Look forward to seeing you soon within the editing community!
LennyNRPD
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Postby LeviathanSerpiente » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 pm

hey hey brand new editor here.
LeviathanSerpiente

Postby LennyNRPD » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:39 pm

LeviathanSerpiente wrote:hey hey brand new editor here.

Hello LeviathanSerpiente,

Welcome to the VA editing community! Certainly glad to see you made it here! I want to formally invite you to join our Google Hangout of all of the Virginia Editors. Here you can introduce yourself and ask questions as well as request mentoring if you would like to be part of a great editing community. Here is the LINK to join us. I hope to see you there!! :)
LennyNRPD
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Postby pixelpshr » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi! I'm a returning editor. (It's been quite a while since I've been active.)

I live in Yorktown, work in McLean, and travel the roads of most of the eastern half of the state by car and motorcycle.

In a previous life I did a lot of GIS and map production work, so it's fun getting back into tools.

-Thom
pixelpshr

Postby BlackAsh13 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Hey, new editor and new Waze user here! Just came across this thread. I live in the Hampton Roads area. I like the idea of being able to make a contribution to the app that I use to get around. Looking forward to getting more involved.
BlackAsh13

Postby LennyNRPD » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:41 pm

BlackAsh13 wrote:Hey, new editor and new Waze user here! Just came across this thread. I live in the Hampton Roads area. I like the idea of being able to make a contribution to the app that I use to get around. Looking forward to getting more involved.

Hello BlackAsh13!!!

Thanks for reaching out to us here!!! We are really excited to have you become a part of our wonderful editing community. Please fill out this form at this Link which is requesting an invite to our Discord Chatting program that all of us use to communicate with one another as a community! Once you have completed it please let me know and I will send you an invite. Looking forward to seeing you aboard with us!
LennyNRPD
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Postby Patches66 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:55 pm

ct13 wrote:Hey guys, I wanted to make sure that no new editors slip through the cracks in VA. So if you could fill out this new editor contact form whenever you contact a new editor or one you don't recognize, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

So I submitted the form on myself but wanted to say hi! I live in NOVA and travel constantly throughout the Shenandoah Valley down to Roanoke. I am more than happy to drive by an area if needed to put eyes on any issue. Any hints and help is greatly appreciated. For instance in the Bryce Resort area of Basye the private roads are all supposed to be 25MPH.

Also if I see what I think is a bug, is that discussed here? Or is there a separate channel?
Patches66

Postby DCLemur » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:45 pm

HI there! And you are welcome to our community! I'll follow up with you in PM
DCLemur
State Manager
State Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Virginia