Police have Anti-Waze App

Re: Police have Anti-Waze App

Postby mike20878 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:25 pm

I found this uber driver forum:

https://uberpeople.net/threads/cited-fo ... ia.172370/

There are a couple articles linked in there that are interesting.
mike20878

Postby kpoochie » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:41 am

That is crazy, when I moved here it was weird to find out that radar detectors were illegal. The driving laws and such here are very different than any of the other states I've lived in. I ended up putting in a new head unit with android auto built in so I won't my cellphone on the dash as it could be impeding your vision and you get a ticket for that, but that's anywhere.

The DMV lets you register your vehicle here without even getting the required safety check done. They didn't even tell me I needed one. I kept seeing stickers on the front windows and asked a co-worker if I needed a smog check. Said it was for a safety inspection each year. Only needed a smog check in Northern VA.

I end up getting a property tax from my county for owning a vehicle. I talked to a neighbor and she said ya you have to pay that they send it twice a year. If you don't they notify the DMV and you can't re-register your vehicle. Why not just include this in the fee I pay at the DMV each year.
kpoochie

Postby usa_mirreutq » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:43 am

Waze works more likes cb radio that the big rigs have used for decades .id fight that one
usa_mirreutq

Previous

Return to Virginia