Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Wrong directions to my business

Post by Cschmittdoe
My business is Luxe Style Room. Located at 384 Elden St in Herndon,Va. when people type in the name it takes you to a residential address instead of the address listed.
Cschmittdoe

POSTER_ID:17640140

Send a message

Post by ct13
Hey, Waze has this location mapped correctly, but it looks like the google maps pin is steering people astray. I put in a request to have it moved to the correct location. That could take some time to be approved.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

*edit* Actually it looks like Google Maps already accepted my edit to the location so you should be good on both fronts.
ct13
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
Last edited by ct13 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by SirGadwall
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks like searches were resolving using Google Maps which had the pin for your business in a residential area as you mentioned. I've made the changes to your place within Waze to provide the correct routing to the shopping center at 384 Elden St and tested within my app to verify it is now working correctly.

Please note, anyone with the business will need to remove it from their app's search history/Favorites (including Work/Home locations) and then search for it again to receive the updated routing instructions.
SirGadwall
Send a message
Last edited by SirGadwall on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by SirGadwall
Received confirmation already that the GMaps pin location was updated to the correct location for 384 Elden St. Tested in the Waze app and it now routes correctly.
SirGadwall
Send a message