My address routes to the wrong road

Post by DaveNewmanSunny
If you route to just my road name (Parish Square Atkinson NH) waze brings you to the correct road. If you route to my address (9 parish square) waze routs to an address about a mile from my house. The problem is the same on google maps
DaveNewmanSunny

POSTER_ID:17620242

Send a message

Post by Chronos74
Hi DaveNewmanSunny,

I was able to find the addresses for Parrish Square on UNH's GRANITview application, and I've added them to the street. This change will take a few days to show up in the app.

You'll need to remove the address from your search results and favorites in order to receive proper routing as the Waze application will continue to route you to the previous destination unless you remove them.

The instructions for removing items from your search history can be found here: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6262570?hl=en

And removing from your favorites can be found here: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6262577?hl=en

Please let us know if you continue to have problems with this.

Thanks!
Chronos74
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by DaveNewmanSunny
Thanks. One thing that I hope I was clear about is right now when you route to 9 Parish Square Atkinson NH the route brings you to 9 Marilyn Dr in a different neighborhood. So hopefully this edit will route to Parish Square. Thanks
DaveNewmanSunny
Send a message

Post by DaveNewmanSunny
Looks like this have been corrected. Thanks!
DaveNewmanSunny
Send a message

Post by moogonk
Thanks for letting us know about this. We can fix it if you can let us know which house on that street is #9.
moogonk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Moogonk
Country Manager & Multi-State Manager--CT, ME, MA, RI, VT. Rank 5 Resident New Hampshire State Manager

Sometimes you avoid the jam, sometimes you are the jam, and sometimes it's faster to go through the jam. - AndyPoms

Post by nhmapguy
Additionally if you use the suggested results without doing a full search for then you'll get the bad Google Maps result until that's corrected.
nhmapguy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message