Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Speed Limit Change in Goffstown

Post by HorseCrazy84
I'm attempting to add an edit to the map in the editor, but since I'm not "Level 3", it won't let me. Personally, I think this is a load of garbage since all I'm trying to do is alert the Waze users around me that there's a speed limit change, even though it's really an insignificant thing.

If there are any Level 3 editors that can make the edit for me, I'd be glad. Living in rural NH doesn't really allow for any major inputs, aside from alerting fellow Waze users to hazards or the like while on the road.
HorseCrazy84

POSTER_ID:17861031

Send a message

Post by jaywazin
Thank you for bringing up your difficulties here.

If you simply want us to fix whatever issue you need fixed, without actually getting more involved in editing, by all means just let us know here and we'll take a look to get things patched up and up to date.

On the other hand, if you'd like to join the many Waze editors throughout New England in collectively improving the map, please message me using PM or let us know by replying here, and we'll get you hooked up with the active New Hampshire/New England editing community. We all started as beginner wazers and are happy to support you as you begin your Waze editing journey.

Looking forward to seeing how we can help.
jaywazin
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message