Post by madcatvt
Thanks! I approved a couple of your PURs this morning. 
madcatvt (Mike)
madcatvt
Send a message

Post by muddyrivers56
I’ve just found this forum.

I live on a rd that’s been messed up for years, and was using this website to fix road names and residential addresses.

Had lots of success, except Google and Waze. Seemed to complex for me, So I connected with a nice editor here in VT by private message, and he quickly helped get my roads correct in Waze.

I’m semi retired, and do like the idea of volunteering to help my town, where there are many inaccuracies.

So the question I have is, “What’s the best way to learn this stuff for an old dog?”

Bob
muddyrivers56
Send a message

Post by nhmapguy
I've jumped back into editing. Will be editing in the Upper Valley. Particularly in Vermont between Ascutney and Norwich.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
nhmapguy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Old_G0at
I'm Old_G0at aka Dave Gerns in South Burlington.
I just added road closure for segment of Kimball Ave So Burlington to Marshall Ave Williston due to bridge washout/collapse.
It's set for one week 12.4.2017 -19.4.2017 based on news http://www.wcax.com/category/166239/vid ... start=true

I'll update as wwork progresses.

Old_G0at
aka Dave Gerns
gernswd@gmail.com
Old_G0at
Send a message

Post by onkel-j
Hi, Onkel-j here. I've edited from time to time over the years, but ran into a few issues while driving that prompted me to get back into it a bit. I'm most familiar with Chittenden County, VT, but also do some editing in Maine as well.
onkel-j
Send a message

Post by pete-1650
Hello from Williston, VT.
Pete.
pete-1650
Send a message

Post by PresidentSkroob
Windham County (south east corner of the state). I drive around for work and know most of the roads pretty well.
PresidentSkroob
Send a message

Post by Road__Scholar
Hi there, just passing through but trying to help out. Had a great time visiting your wonderful state. 

Road__Scholar
Send a message

Post by Rob_Lavin
Hello everyone. I currently live in Ct but travel back to my family home in East Montpelier frequently. I also travel to Burlington a bit, but really wouldn't edit there unless it is general help that someone needs. I don't know the local roads well enough. I am just getting into editing, but am happy to give back to a resource that I have found very useful over the last few years.
Rob_Lavin
Send a message

Post by Robert04101
Hi, all -- my son's at Dartmouth, and we have friends up in the Northeast Kingdom, so my drive area includes chunks of Vermont. While I've got plenty to do over in Maine, I do tinker with the Vermont map when I see something on the map that doesn't match my in-car experience.
Robert04101
Send a message