Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Update Request: Stockbridge VT

Post by RustyRut
I recently stayed at a house on One Way Road. As the map currently has it, One Way Road is a dead-end one way road and thus could NOT be legally accessed. In reality, One Way Road connects to Cedarwood Rd approx 200 ft northwest of the intersection of Cedarwood Rd. and Timber Hawk Rd. The new segment of One Way Road connects to the "elbow" seen at the south-most point on the currently mapped portion of One Way Road, in line with the subsequent segment headed towards Pit Rd. The short road to the west of the elbow is to access two houses in that direction, and should be marked as two way. Drivers coming from the South on our new segment (the only direction they can come from) may turn left from the new segment to access these two houses, and drivers from these houses driving east may turn left onto One Way Road and head north to Pit Rd. Right turns at the bottom of One Way Road onto Pit Road are permitted.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lo ... s=51370624

I would happily do this all myself, but there is no cell service in this part of the state and hence, my recent drives do not show me as in those locations.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
John
RustyRut

POSTER_ID:17001735

Send a message