Print a Route (in Chrome)

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Print a Route (in Chrome)

Postby vince1612 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:12 pm

If you want to see the route you took (GPS trace) you can see it by going to https://www.waze.com/editor/ and clicking on the "Drives" tab in the left panel, then selecting which trip it is. However this would probably not be easy to follow if printed out, it was only meant for you to see your drives and not to share with others or to use as directions.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby OrangeNinja4 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Unfortunately the route I take to work is not the one Waze tries to get me to take (every single day), even though when I take the route I use and Waze reroutes me it knocks off at least two minutes. The only thing I can think is that by going into MD from VA to get to DC is counter intuitive (but quicker!). This is why I cannot tell my friend to follow Waze for this route...
OrangeNinja4

Postby ehepner1977 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 am

OrangeNinja4 wrote:Is it possible to print a route I have previously used so that I can give it to a friend to follow?
Short answer, no. Long answer, that's not how Waze works. Every route is calculated fresh, every time. This allows the user to benefit from the real time data in order to provide the optimum route. So even if you could, it wouldn't necessarily be the best route at the time your friend drove. Ideal solution, tell them to use Waze.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ehepner1977
Country Manager
Country Manager

Print a Route (in Chrome)

Postby OrangeNinja4 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Is it possible to print a route I have previously used so that I can give it to a friend to follow?
OrangeNinja4

Return to Navigation & Routing