Report routing timeouts

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Report routing timeouts

Postby darkneon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 am

Getting "internal sever error" when trying to start guidance. When: right now. Where: Belgium

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
ImageImage
Waze Ingress Theme: http://goo.gl/zKdXW Perfect for at night
darkneon

Postby Ldavelman » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:38 pm

I have used Waze without a single problem for many months, until October 23rd. After that day I get an internal server error or a timeout just about 50% of the time. I can't seem to isolate any special conditions that cause the problem versus other times when everything works just fine. Its been a huge problem. Enough to force me to temporarely install a different navigation app.

Pleas help.
Ldavelman

Postby jetrider765 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm having the same problem, except my timeouts are almost 100%. Making Waze unusable. Even on trips as short as 30 miles it can't find a route. Very disappointed, since this was my go to Nav App. I'm using an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.3. Also, just updated Waze to version 3.7.6.0 with no change. Still unusable. If anyone has a fix, it would be appreciated.
jetrider765

Postby sgt621 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:01 am

Like the last 2 posters this has been my go to app. Use it every morning to determine route to work and in the evening to determine route home. Over the past 3 weeks it has become pretty much unusable due to timeouts. Other times it does not recognize the route I'm on and tells me continually to proceed to the highlighted route, which I'm already on, and then proceeds to give improper directions. I've already deleted and reinstalled. I am on an iphone 5 and have not updated to the new IOS. Frustrated.
sgt621

Postby nyyankees54 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 pm

The routing server is not available (I get the Uh-OH reject) during the evening rush hour in NJ, just when I need it !!!
nyyankees54

Postby lekogm » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:44 pm

I constantly get routing timeouts when I go to add a stop in waze. I know where I'm going so it's not that big of a deal, but I don't know what the traffic or hazards are like en route which can sometimes become a big deal.
lekogm

Postby epj3 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 pm

I get routing timeouts (like clockwork) Friday during evening rush hour (between 3-7pm) -- genuinely when I need it the most :( Works fine every other day!
epj3

Postby lewfer » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:33 pm

I've been a member for >1 year and for over a month now I can't get to the routing server for my trip home from Bridgewater, NJ to Philadelphia, PA during my evening drive home. What's the point?! Is the server overloaded during rush hour? Are the resources in sufficient? Come on, this needs a fix!
lewfer

Postby lewfer » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Wow! Didn't realize I've been a member for almost 2 years without this routing server problem. I have tried every possible/suggested fix. Seems the problem is not on my end. Again, HELP!
lewfer

Postby MGODLEW » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:40 pm

[url]Oops, something went wrong.
The form "Routing timeouts on waze" is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.[/url]
Rank 6 US Champ, Waze Mentor & iOS Beta Tester | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 8.1.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Navigation & Routing