Web site + phone

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Web site + phone

Postby dror » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm

mlangen wrote:Are you planning on some more integration between the website and the phone clients?

E.g. I would like to be able to plan a route on the web and have it available to me on my phone when I log in later on. It would also be nice to be able to enter favourite addresses and have then moved to my phone that way.

Apart from some PIM integration which we hope to have soon, in the future there will be a few other cool features on the site. At a first stage I don't know if you could send a route to your phone (which I agree is a nice feature), but you could see 'your favorite routes' and some statistics about them; for example the different ways you take to work, how long each one takes you, what's your optimal time to leave etc.... we're working on all these features but don't have a set date yet.
dror

Postby kasrhp » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Not sure about the routing, but they are trying to figure out how to sync addresses from your phonebook.
kasrhp

Web site + phone

Postby mlangen » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Are you planning on some more integration between the website and the phone clients?

E.g. I would like to be able to plan a route on the web and have it available to me on my phone when I log in later on. It would also be nice to be able to enter favourite addresses and have then moved to my phone that way.
Nexus One
Area Manager Murfreesboro, TN
mlangen

Postby mlangen » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:33 pm

This all sounds great. I can't believe I am this excited about using a navigation app. :D
Nexus One
Area Manager Murfreesboro, TN
mlangen

Return to Navigation & Routing